Magnesium oil is my method of magnesium supplementation. Here is a blog post that I wrote explaining why. Luckily, magnesium oil is super easy to make! This is how I do it:
- 1 cup Magnesium flakes
- 1 cup filtered water
- glass container to store it in (must be big enough to hold at least 2 cups)
- glass dropper bottle (optional, but makes application easier)
- Combine magnesium flakes and water in a stainless steel pan over low-medium heat
- Heat just until the flakes dissolve all the way. Stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Pour into glass container to store.
- I then pour some into a dropper bottle for easier application and refill when necessary
Apply to your skin. Use daily for best results.
Note: when applied you might notice that it can be itchy. I have found that my lower back tolerates it best, with the least amount of itching.