Have you ever wanted to go to a health conference, like Wise Traditions (for the Weston A. Price Foundation), or the Ancestral Health Symposium, but couldn’t afford to because of the high cost of travel?
Well, next week, you can get in on the biggest conference of the year, right in your own house!
Presentations by Joel Salatin, Sally Fallon, Chris Kresser, Donna Gates, Matt Stone, and 30 other healthy living experts are going to be streaming live as a part of The Healthy Life Summit 2013!
The Healthy Life Summit 2013: An Online Virtual Conference
Starting on March 24th, Village Green Network will be launching the Healthy Life Summit, which will run until Sunday, March 30th.
And you can attend the summit, and see all 35 presentations, completely FREE!
Check out the video below to get a preview of what it’ll be like:
Who You’ll Hear
- Joel Salatin, organic farmer, sustainable agriculture advocate, and author of Folks, This Ain’t Normal, on the industrial agriculture system and how far removed we are from the simple, sustainable joy that comes from living close to the land and the people we love
- Sally Fallon, president of the Weston A. Price Foundation and author of Nourishing Traditions and The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby and Child Care, on feeding babies and children for optimal health, and navigating the health decisions related to pregnancy and child rearing
- Chris Kresser, L.Ac, health practitioner and author, on the effects of chrono-disruption, or how artificial light impairs your body’s natural hormonal rhythm and sleep cycles
- Emily Bartlett, L.Ac, on how to heal eczema from the inside out, and why most conventional eczema treatments can cause more harm than good
- Matt Stone, author and health researcher, on metabolism and stress, and how to use simple nutritional tools to boost your metabolism and improve your health
- Birke Baehr, 14-year-old speaker, author, and future organic farmer, on what’s wrong with our food supply & why you should be very concerned; plus what you can do to impact change in your community & in future generations
Plus, 29 other healthy living experts!
What You’ll Learn
- How low-fat diets cause infertility, how proper nutrition eliminate morning sickness, varicose veins & stretch marks, & what to eat to prevent ear infections, allergies and autism
- The health and environmental hazards of genetic engineering, and how you can avoid being a lab rat in the global science experiment that is GMOs
- Why most of us are deficient in magnesium, and how that can cause diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, insomnia, chronic pain, PMS, kidney stones, migraines, and obesity; plus the best ways to supplement this critical nutrient
- Why American farms are under attack, how the government is involved, and what you can do about it
- How lead, mold, semi-volatile organic compounds, EMFs, and other hazardous contaminants are found in your couch, your carpet, and in your cell phone, and how to get the toxins out
- The secrets to saving time and money in the kitchen, and how to get your whole family to eat wholesome, nutritious food
- Why the recommendation for 30 minutes of exercise per day is flawed, and how to reduce and even eliminate chronic pain and lose weight with simple exercises
- How a new and innovative development in alternative medicine can widen the palate and cure snoring, sleep apnea, TMJ, back and neck pain, depression, and facial abnormalities
This is just a tiny sampling of all the information you’ll find at the summit. There’s so much more to learn!
How to Attend the Summit for Free
The summit begins this Sunday, March 24th, and each day, five presentations will be streaming live on the summit website.
You can watch each presentation for FREE, but—they will only be available on the summit site for24 hours. After that, the presentations for that day will be taken down, and another five new presentations will be shown for the next 24 hours. That’s how the summit will go each day until it ends on Sunday, March 30th.
To be able to catch the presentations live the week of the summit for free, you need to register to attend.
You’ll get an email with all the details on how to watch the summit presentations after you register.
Even though the summit is free to watch online, if you miss out on a presentation you want to see after the 24 hours is up, you miss out. And you don’t want that to happen. So in case you don’t have 5 spare hours each day to watch all the presentations next week (haha—who does?!), you can order the whole summit as a package to download and own yourself, so you can come back to it whenever you want.
The package includes the entire 7-day conference and all 35 presentations—that’s 35 audio recordings (over 36 hours’ worth), plus 35 video slideshows. When you pre-order the summit package, it’ll be all available for you to download immediately on Sunday, the 24th.
Then, since you own the whole package, you can download everything onto your computer, your phone, your iPad or tablet, or your iPod so you can listen in your car, around the house, or while working out. You could even hook it up to your TV so you can watch it on a big screen! In your sweats. Instead of paying for a flight and hotel to go to a conference like this!
But—if you want to save 75% on the price of the download package, you have to hurry and order on or before this Saturday, March 23rd. After that, on Sunday the 24th, the price will be going up to $79, and then up to $199 after the summit ends.
You would have to spend at least $500 to see all these speakers at a normal conference. Between the cost of the ticket, airfare and hotel room, plus taking time off work and a babysitter? Yeah, I’m gonna use the latest pop culture cliché on this one—ain’t NOBODY got time (or money) for THAT!
That’s what makes this such a great deal. Especially if you hurry and order the Healthy Life Summit package now, because you’ll pay only $49—that’s 75% off!
If you want to save, you have to pre-order the Summit Download Package now before March 23rd at midnight, when the price increases. It will NOT be this cheap again.
There’s a 30-day, no-questions-asked money back guarantee, so there’s no risk to you when you buy the package. If you’re not happy with it for any reason, you can simply send an email and request a refund.
You don’t want to miss out on this deal! Click here to pre-order the Summit Download Package for 75% off the full price.
See you at the Summit!